For more information about commercial and industrial sewer customers, contact our Wastewater Source Control Section at (916) 875-6470.
Agencies & Organizations
- EPA's Office of Water Homepage
- Pretreatment Streamlining Rule - The final rule effective Nov. 14, 2005 revises several provisions of the General Pretreatment Regulations that address requirements for, and oversight of, Industrial Users who introduce pollutants into Publicly Owned Treatment Works (POTWs). This rule affects most permitted industrial users.
- EPA Region 9 Home Page
- California EPA Home Page
- San Francisco Estuary Institute
- US Environmental Protection Agency Homepage
Resources & References
- California Code of Regulations
- Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Services Available On-line
- EPA Index of Watershed Indicators
- California Regulations - Search by Keyword to Find California Codes
- North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)
- P2 Gems - A Guide to Pollution Prevention Resources
- P2 West - Western Regional Pollution Prevention Network